Table of Contents
- Introduction; General; Ownership; Prohibitions
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- Community Features
- Votes, Contests, Sweepstakes
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitations on Liability
- Choice of Law
- Arbitration; Consent to Jurisdiction in New York; Attorneys’ Fees
- Notice for California Consumers
- INTRODUCTION; GENERAL; OWNERSHIP; PROHIBITIONS
TGR, a Tiger Woods Venture, on behalf of ETW Corp., is the organization that produces the Official Website of TGR, a Tiger Woods Venture and its verticals (TGR Design, TGR Live, The Woods Jupiter, Tiger Woods Foundation) (this “Website”) (TGR, a Tiger Woods Venture and ETW Corp., collectively, the “Providers”). Use of this Website and all products and services provided and/or distributed (whether via this Website or elsewhere) by ETW Corp. are subject to this Agreement. References to this Website and all materials contained in this Website and/or otherwise accessible via other ETW Corp.-controlled products or services or ETW Corp.-operated interactive media locations, will be referred to herein collectively as the “ETW Properties” and individually as an “ETW Property.” By using this Website or the other ETW Properties or by clicking a box that states you agree to this Agreement, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the ETW Properties.
Except for Submitted Content (defined below), the ETW Properties are either owned by or licensed to ETW Corp. The applicable owners and licensors retain all rights to the ETW Properties, including, but not limited to all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, however denominated. Except for downloading one copy of the ETW Properties on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform, or display the ETW Properties without first obtaining the written permission of ETW Corp. or otherwise as expressly set forth in the terms and conditions of the applicable ETW Corp. ETW Properties. The ETW Properties must not be used in any unauthorized manner. In some instances, this Agreement and a separate end user license agreement or similar agreement will apply to the ETW Properties. By using this Website or the other ETW Properties you acknowledge that you have reviewed all terms and conditions applicable to the product or service in question and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
You must not use the ETW Properties or Community Features (defined below) to: (i) transmit, store, embed or otherwise make available any information or material that infringes any right of ETW Corp. or any third party, however denominated, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right; (ii) transmit, store or otherwise make available material which disrupts this Website or the other ETW Properties, imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website’s or the other ETW Properties’ infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying this Website or the other ETW Properties; (iii) transmit, store or otherwise make available material which is false, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, demeaning, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, inappropriate, constitutes hate speech, or which adversely affects ETW Corp. business or is otherwise objectionable in ETW Corp.’s sole discretion; (iv) transmit, store, or otherwise make available material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; (v) transmit, store or otherwise make available a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, spyware, bot, or other harmful or deleterious programming routine; (vi) transmit, store or otherwise make available material which contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) transmit, store or otherwise make available material which contains advertising, promotions, “junk mail”, “spam”, “pyramid schemes”, “chain letters,” or solicitation of any kind; (viii) transmit, store, or otherwise make available material which constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (ix) exploit, harm, personally attack (personal attacks include, but are not limited to, defamatory, sexual, and/or sexually implicit remarks), or impersonate players, management, or any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (x) use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service, or system except as expressly permitted; (xi) solicit, collect, transmit, store or otherwise make available private information of any third party including, without limitation, telephone numbers, addresses, last names, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers, or credit card numbers; (xii) use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with this Website or the other ETW Properties; and (xii) transmit, store, or otherwise make available material which is irrelevant to the subject matter of the Community Features (defined below).
Third-party text, photo, graphic, audio, and/or video material, including that provided by Associated Press (“AP”) (collectively, the “Third Party Materials”), contained on or incorporated in the ETW Properties shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these Third Party Materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. No third-party provider, including without limitation AP, will be held liable in any way to any Website user or to any third party or to any other person who may receive information in the Third Party Materials or to any other person whatsoever, for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing or occasioned thereby.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”), ETW Corp. has designated to the U.S. Copyright Office an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement relating to this Website or the other ETW Properties (the “Designated Agent”). All such notifications relating to this Website or the other ETW Properties must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ETW Corp. to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ETW Corp. to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail, fax, or e-mail to ETW Corp.’s Designated Agent as follows:
Service Provider: ETW Corp.
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent:
145 Soundings Ave, Suite 200, Jupiter FL 33477
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (407) 876-8620
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMUNITY FEATURES
ETW Corp. and its third-party providers (the “Vendors”) do not monitor, endorse, edit, or screen your Submitted Content, although ETW Corp. and its Vendors reserve the right to do so, and neither ETW Corp. nor its Vendors shall be liable for your Submitted Content. You acknowledge that your Submitted Content is not confidential and that your Submitted Content may be read, intercepted by others and widely accessible on the Internet and/or via other interactive media, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission. You acknowledge that by submitting your Submitted Content via the Community Features, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied, or other relationship is created between you and ETW Corp. or between you and ETW Corp.’s Vendors other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You acknowledge that ETW Corp. is not responsible for, and cannot and does not guarantee, the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information in any material posted or submitted by any user of the Community Features. You represent that your Submitted Content is an original work by you or that you have all necessary rights in it and to submit it to ETW Corp. under the terms of this Agreement. You further agree that you are solely liable for any and all costs, claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, connected to or arising from your breach of any representation or warranty, or other violation of this Agreement. If ETW Corp. determines, in ETW Corp. ‘s sole discretion and judgment, that your Submitted Content violates or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, ETW Corp. reserves the right to (a) refuse to allow you to upload information or otherwise transmit material; (b) remove and delete your Submitted Content; (c) revoke your right to use this Website, the Community Features and/or the other ETW Properties; and/or (d) use any technological, legal, operational, or other means available to ETW Corp. to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on this Website, the Community Features or on the other ETW Properties.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the ETW Properties. You may use various features (e.g., the “Report Violation” feature in the Options menu button within a Discussion string on our Message Boards or the “Report any abuse or spam” hotlink) of certain Community Features to report violators. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
By transmitting your Submitted Content via the Community Features, you grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ETW Corp. a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform, sell, and display your Submitted Content for any purpose throughout the universe, in whole or in part, in any form, media, or technology known or hereafter developed.
- VOTES; CONTESTS; SWEEPSTAKES
This Website and other ETW Properties may offer you opportunities to vote in connection with certain events. By participating in any such event, you signify your agreement to all special terms set forth on this Website and/or the other applicable ETW Corp. ETW Properties applicable to the event as well as the terms of this Agreement.
This Website and the other ETW Properties may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources, including, without limitation, Third Party Sales Locations and Third Party Social Networking Features. Links to and from this Website and/or ETW Corp. ETW Properties from or to Third Party Sales Locations, Third Party Social Networking Features and other websites or locations maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by ETW Corp. of any such third-party website or content. ETW Corp. is not responsible for the availability of these third-party resources or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to this Website administrator or Webmaster of the applicable third-party website or location.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ALL OTHER ETW PROPERTIES AND THE PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, TICKETS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED HEREIN AND THEREIN ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
- EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY [ETW Corp. AND/OR THE APPLICABLE VENDOR, THIS WEBSITE, THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED OR DISTRIBUTED HEREIN AND THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THIS WEBSITE, THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THIS WEBSITE, THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, THE PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THIS WEBSITE, THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, THE PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, THE PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY TERM IN THIS AGREEMENT, OTHER APPLICABLE TERM AND CONDITION OF THE ETW PROPERTIES OR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY ETW CORP. OR ITS VENDORS, YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL SUBMITTED CONTENT YOU TRANSMIT VIA THE COMMUNITY FEATURES OF THIS WEBSITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ETW CORP. BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH IN TRANSACTION SECURITY CAUSED BY A THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, TICKETS, OR SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDERS OR ANY VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY TRANSACTION FOR PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, TICKETS, OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDERS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDERS OR ANY VENDOR FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE MERCHANDISE, SERVICES OR THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES IS $50.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR ERROR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ASPECT OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, INCLUDING THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTIONALITY.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Providers harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to: (A) your use of this Website, the other ETW Properties, the products, Merchandise, and/or Services purchased via this Website or the other ETW Properties; or (B) any alleged breach of this Agreement by you.
ETW Corp. may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website or the other ETW Properties at any time, including the availability of any product, Merchandise offering, Service, feature, database or content. ETW Corp. may also impose limits on certain such products, Services and features or restrict your access to parts, or the entirety, of the ETW Properties without notice or liability at any time in ETW Corp.’s exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to ETW Corp., for any reason or purpose, including, but not limited to, conduct that ETW Corp. believes violates this Agreement or other policies or guidelines posted on this Website or via the other ETW Properties or conduct which ETW Corp. believes is harmful to other customers, to ETW Corp.’s business, or to other information providers. In addition, this Agreement may be immediately terminated at any time by ETW Corp. in its sole discretion. In addition and without prejudice to any other remedy available to ETW Corp., ETW Corp. may immediately terminate this Agreement if you breach any term of this Agreement or other operating term set forth by ETW Corp. in the ETW Properties.
- CHOICE OF LAW
Except for the arbitration undertaking provided for in Section 12, below, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
- ARBITRATION; CONSENT TO JURISDICTION IN NEW YORK; ATTORNEYS’ FEES
- Any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the breach thereof, or any use of the Website (including all commercial transactions conducted through the Website) (“Claims”), except for claims filed in a small claims court that proceed on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis, shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, where applicable. In agreeing to arbitrate all Claims, you and ETW Corp. waive all rights to a trial by jury in any action or proceeding involving any Claim. The arbitration shall be held in New York County, New York, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration undertaking is made pursuant to and in connection with a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act at 9 U.S.C. Section 1, et seq. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Subject to the limitations set forth below in this Section 12B, the arbitrator shall have authority to award legal and equitable relief available in the courts of the State of New York, provided that:
- The arbitrator shall not have authority to award punitive damages; and
- Any and all claims shall be arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party. You and ETW Corp. agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to arbitrate any Claim as a class action or in any other form other than on an individual basis.
- For any Claims that are not subject to arbitration: (a) the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for proceedings involving Claims shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within New York County, New York (the “Forum”), and the parties hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have personal jurisdiction or that the Forum is not appropriate or convenient; (b) you and ETW Corp. waive any and all rights to trial by jury with respect to any Claims.
- In the event that either party initiates a proceeding involving any Claim other than an arbitration in accordance with this Section 12, or initiates a proceeding involving a Claim under Section 12.C other than in the Forum, the other party shall recover all attorneys’ fees and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing this agreement to arbitrate and the Forum to which the parties have herein agreed.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. ETW Corp. in its sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of this Website or the other ETW Properties after such amendment is posted on this Website will constitute acceptance of it by you. Sections 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 13 of this Agreement will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term in this Agreement is declared unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE OTHER ETW PROPERTIES, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms in this Agreement, you must not use this Website and/or the other ETW Properties. ETW Corp. may change the terms of this Agreement at any time, and your use of this Website and/or the other ETW Properties after such changes are posted will mean that you accept them.
- NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of this Website and the other ETW Properties are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs.